As you would expect, your shiny new Bolzzen comes with a nation-wide factory warranty. Please see below warranty terms and conditions.
|motor||12-months from purchase|
|accelerator module||12-months from purchase|
|controller module||12-months from purchase|
|charger||12-months from purchase|
|battery||12-months from purchase|
|frame||12-months from purchase|
The Bolzzen warranty does not cover the following:
- Damage caused by improper use, tampering, or modification
- Damage caused by not following the recommendations in this knowledge base
- Damage and breakages caused by accidents
- Damage or failure caused by intentional misuse of this product
- Reasonable wear and tear on consumables (i.e., tires and brake pads/discs)
- All Bolzzen scooters have a water IP rating but this DOES NOT allow for such things as – use in medium to heavy rain and hosing. Water damage only occurs when this has not been followed and therefore voids warranty.
- Warranty is not transferable. We recommend only buying from our authorised dealers.
Warranty claims must be made through your authorised Bolzzen retailer.
Each warranty claim is subject to Bolzzen approval based on evidence and advice provided to us by our own technicians, and/or supplier, repairer network.
All Bolzzen scooters come with a unique serial number. This is the buyers responsibility to keep a record of for cases of theft. Bolzzen do not store this information.