IMPORTANT-Battery Warnings & Maintenance
The battery in your Bolzzen Electric Scooter is a complicated bit of kit. Taking care of it will ensure a safe, long life with lots of fun and no problems!
- Only use the supplied, or authorised Bolzzen charger. MUST be the correct voltage to avoid damage or possible battery fire.
- Only charge your scooter under supervision AT ALL TIMES in a well-ventilated area- leaving any lithium battery un-supervised whilst charging is not advised. This includes overnight charging.
- If you have any damage to your battery it is no longer safe to charge.
- Fully charge the battery before the first ride
- Only use the supplied, or authorised Bolzzen charger
- Don’t charge, or store your Bolzzen Electric Scooter in temperature extremes. A happy temperature range for Lithium batteries is between -20°C and 50°C
- Before storing your Bolzzen Electric Scooter for an extended period of time, charge to 80% and make sure to give it a charge ever 60-days or so to keep it from dropping below minimum voltage
Warranty Voiding Actions
We have an extensive network of technicians and dealers that’s only getting bigger. Please don’t try and work on the battery or electricals yourself. This can pose a serious safety risk and will void your warranty.
- Never attempt to open or dismantle the battery. Doing so will cause a safety risk and will void your warranty
- Never expose the battery to water or excessive moisture. Doing so will cause a safety risk and will void your warranty
- Never bridge the battery terminals or touch them with metal. Doing so will cause a short-circuit safety risk and will void your warranty
- Never let the battery fully discharge, this can lead to irreversible damage